– Fruits; Vegetables; Bread; Pastry
– Pizzas; Seafood; Frozen products;
STATIONERY, PRINTING INDUSTRY
– Forms Books; Notebooks; Gift wrap paper, Photo album
– audio tapes; video tapes, Laser disc / Compact disc
– Toys; Games; Sporting goods
– Textiles; Pharmaceutical products; Products with irregular shapes; groups of diverse articles;
A polyolefin film: consisting of various layers, which are bi-axially oriented and heat shrinkable.
Recommended for overwrapping in general. This film is particularly useful in applications where deformation and resistance to tearing are very important.
Functions equally well on manual, semi-automatic and fully automatic equipment. Excellent control of thickness and stress in the production process. It offers exceptional quality flat film, an important characteristic in fully automatic high speed packaging equipment.
Gives reliable corrosive free seals on a wide range of equipment and at high production speed.
Offers a high percentage of shrink with moderate force. Excellent conformity to shape is obtained even with irregular shaped Products.
The manufacturing and formulation of these films provides excellent puncture resistance, exceptionally durable at low temperatures, essential to frozen products.
Complies with all requirements and may be utilised for all wrapping in direct contact with food products.
Available in 11 12,5 15 19 e 25 microns; single wound and center folded.”
FIBOPE® FILMS (click on the products for a detailed description)